Thursday, January 30, 2014

My Favourite Accessory

Many years ago I came across one of these DMC travel bags
in a store with a DMC display.
I thought it was a good idea for keeping my threads tidy.
Well, I bought one and have never looked back.
Now I have three!!!!


  •  1: as a "current project bag" which has all the threads required for the stitchery I'm doing,
  •  2: for all my other colors that I have, 
  •  3: for metallic and variegated threads.

I also keep a DMC color reference chart,
to substitute colors for ones that I already have instead of going and buying more.

They make it soooooo easy to find the color that you want
or what's close enough to the color you want.
And they zip up all the way around so you don't lose anything!

No. I'm not being sponsored or supported by DMC. Just really love this idea!

What's your favorite accessory??






2 comments:

  1. I use these as well! Oh that's right I copied from you! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to meet you Barb... I'm a new follower.
    I came over from your friend Heather... :)

    ReplyDelete